Aluminium window and door system Econoline
This system is intended for designing doors and windows without thermal insulation. It allows designing light, durable and functional structures. This system is compatible with other Aliplast systems: the same glazing strips, seals, corners and fittings. This system is intended for designing architectural elements of internal and external structures which do not require thermal insulation.
- The Econoline system doors may be installed in partition walls made of Econoline segments or in other walls of any structure.
- Glazing strips available in: square and round variants.
- The structure of the system enables use of easier to install and less expensive keyway hinges
- The Econoline system may be used to design Econoline panel doors.
- This system may be used to build smoke-tight doors – Econoline system doors with the smoke tightness function meet the criteria for smoke tightness classes Sa, Sm according to PN-EN 13501-2+A1:2010.
- It is possible to design sliding doors, swinging doors and joining walls at any angle, reinforcing already made or even installed elements.
- A wide range of available colours – the RAL palette, structural colours, wood-like colours Aliplast Wood Colour Effect, anode, bicolor
Window system Econoline
to 37 mm
Side-hung, tilt and turn
Door system Econoline
to 37 mm