Aluminium window system Superial i+
The system is intended for building windows, doors and front store windows with high thermal insulation parameter values. The high thermal insulation parameter values have been achieved thanks to the use of special thermal pads placed between thermal inserts and around the glazing, improving thermal insulation of the cross-section by 0.2-0.4 W/m²K. The wide range of available profiles guarantees the required design aesthetics and resistance.
- The windows may also be installed in facade systems.
- Glazing strips available in: square and round variants.
- Profile shapes adapted to installation of various circumferential fittings, including hidden hinges and PVC fittings.
- The wide glazing range enables use of all glazing types, single compartment, double compartment, acoustic and anti-break-in glazing.
- Profile drainages available in two variants: traditional or hidden.
- Low thresholds are optionally available with single and double sash balcony doors, as rectangular elements (designs using dedicated profiles); tightness parameters of the design were additionally improved thanks to the use of the ACRS461 seal.
- This system enables designing modern window design solutions in many variants; used in designs of residential and public buildings.
- The design of SPi, SPi+ systems is based on the proven, extended and valued Superial base system.
- A wide range of available colours – the RAL palette, structural colours, wood-like colours Aliplast Wood Colour Effect, anode, bicolor.
Window system Superial i+
Aluminium / polyamide
Single, double sash, opening outside, opening inside
Thermal insulation UF
Uf from 1,36 W/m²K
Class 4; EN 12207
2400Pa; EN 12210
Class 8A; EN 12208