Aluminium window system Imperial i+
Imperial system with improved thermal insulation: IP i, IP i+, intended for building windows, doors and front store windows with high thermal insulation parameter values. The high thermal parameter values were achieved thanks to the use of special thermal pads placed between the thermal inserts and around the glazing.
- The wide range of system profiles guarantees the required design aesthetics and resistance.
- The windows may also be installed in facade systems.
- Glazing strips available in: square and round variants.
- Profile shapes adapted to installation of various circumferential fittings, including hidden hinges and PVC fittings.
- The wide glazing range enables use of all glazing types, single compartment, double compartment, acoustic and anti-break-in glazing.
- Profile drainages available in two variants: traditional or hidden.
- This system is intended for use in residential buildings, public buildings, enables designing modern window designs in many variants.
- The design of IPi, IPi+ systems is based on the proven, extended and valued Imperial base system.
- A wide range of available colours – the RAL palette, structural colours, wood-like colours Aliplast Wood Colour Effect, bicolor.
Window system Imperial i+
Aluminium / polyamide
Single, double sash, opening outside, opening inside
Thermal insulation UF
Uf from 1,28 W/m²K
Class 4; PN-EN 12207
Class C4; PN-EN 12210
Class E1350; PN-EN12208