Aluminium window and door system Star
A modern aluminium system for designing windows and doors requiring excellent thermal insulation. A 45mm-deep thermal insert made of resilient and reliable materials, providing an excellent heat protection barrier. The same type of insulation inserts in the window sash and in the frame ensures continuous protection against heat loss, in the entire structure.
- A new standard of the profile and glazing overlap – the increased depth improves thermal and structural properties of the system
- A new type of corners was used, avoiding screw/corner collisions when fixing surface fitting elements under the PVC groove.
- A roller hinge system may be installed on the door, ensuring excellent load capacity.
- An innovative water drainage system removing water from the structure (no visible elements closing water drains).
- The same type of corners and T-connectors in the external compartment (reducing the number of accessories and ensuring faster production)
- fewer glazing strips and seals with retained glazing continuity, depending on the set thickness
- this system is recommended, in particular, for low energy and thermally upgraded buildings, they also improve heat comfort in standard buildings.
- A wide range of available colours – the RAL palette, structural colours, wood-like colours Aliplast Wood Colour Effect, bicolor, anode
Window system Star
Door system Star