Flush-mounted external roller blinds
Flush-mounted external roller blind systems are virtually invisible and perfectly integrated with the building facade. Intended for use in new buildings, but also in existing ones.
- SP and SP-E roller blind systems match the building facade while remaining truly invisible. Thus, the building retains its original look.
- All elements of the system, such as e.g. the revision cover and guiding rails may be matched to the window colour.
- External roller blind profiles are made of top quality aluminium profiles. The profiles are filled with foam, ensuring excellent thermal insulation and soundproofing.
- Extruded profiles of external roller blinds are highly resistant to friction, weather conditions and are characterised by their long life. They are available in all colours of the RAL palette.
- The SP and SP-E systems do not interfere with neighbouring window or door structures. They are fully integrated with the building facade, thus ensuring the optimal energy balance of the building.
- Available actuators and accessories: lanyard or string winding mechanism; crank winder for lanyards or strings – crank bar; electric actuator; button and key switches – clock switch; remote controls
PA - polyurethane-filled aluminium profile | PT - PVC profile