External roller blinds
External adaptation roller blinds
External adaptation roller blind systems are intended mainly for use in existing buildings. Their installation in an existing facade is also extremely easy.
- Thanks to the wide array of colours, external adaptation roller blinds are a decorative element which may be adapted to the look of the building.
- The mosquito net, which may be installed separately on the external roller blind, provides efficient protection against insects.
- Externally roller blind profiles are made of top quality aluminium profiles. The profiles are filled with foam, ensuring excellent thermal insulation and soundproofing.
- Extruded profiles of external roller blinds are highly resistant to friction, weather conditions and are characterised by their long life. They are available in all colours of the RAL palette.
- Available actuators and accessories: lanyard or string winding mechanism; crank winder for lanyards or strings – crank bar; electric actuator; button and key switches – clock switch; remote controls
PA - polyurethane-filled aluminium profile | PT - PVC profile
Roller blind profile
Polyurethane-filled aluminium profile, PVC profile or aluminium profile
Roller blind profile dimensions (height in mm)
PA 37 | PA 39 | PA 40 | PA 45 | PA 52 | PA 55 | PT 37 | PT 52 | PE 41 | PE 55
Roller blind profile dimensions (width in mm)
8,5 | 9 | 8,7 | 9 | 13 | 14 | 8 | 14 | 8,5 | 14
Roller blind profile surface
Double-coated (PU/PA system), powder coated
According to the colour palette / non-standard colours available on request - all RAL palette colours are available
A crank winding mechanism for a string or a tape / cranks / electric actuators with or without timer / remote control / installation connector and key switch
May be installed
New buildings and renovation
Heat transfer coefficient
Down to 0.54 W/m²K